Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Art of Oneness

I follow the most amazing site, of one of the worlds most spiritual and creative artists. The site is called 'The Art of Oneness', and the gentleman that does the art is David Shearer.


David is a 24 (almost 25) year old digital artist. Although he does traditional work as well his computer work is amazing. David is living proof that art can come naturally, because Dave has never gone to school to learn how to do is work. He has self taught himself how to do everything that he does. I have been watching him grow in is talent his whole life. He simply amazes me with his work.


When David entered the world of spirituality, and growing with the spirit of the universe, well his art expanded. The colors he uses are bright and full of life. Many of the pieces he works on can be bought as posters, and will bring a new life to a persons home. I myself have many pieces of his work in my house, digital and traditional.

This young man is an inspiration to me. He is my mentor, my teacher, my guide and my counselor. Most importantly he is a fellow spirit that is helping me believe in myself. This is not as easy as it may sound. Not for him but me, sometimes I doubt my artistic ability. But I have many people that believe in me. But Davids words let me know where I am with it. I really appreciate him and all that he shares with me.


I must say also at this point, that David is my youngest son. Many people don't listen to their children because they tend to put them in a category that they are just children. I have always listened to mine, knowing that they weren't just my children, but children of God. That they weren't just children, but people, people that deserved as much respect as any other person, even when they were young.

I feel really blessed to have such a person in my life. The fact that he is my own son is just a bonus. Both of my sons are gifts, and will always be seen that way. So I hope David gets time to read this, cause he deserves every good thing that comes into his life, and I want him to know that I am grateful to him, always will be. May be move forward with his talent and life. I hope he gets all that he has ever wanted.

No comments: